USER TERMS AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In connection with your use of one of the services Flizz provides, registration for our newsletter and other use of our website, for example when downloading articles or other content, we treat some information about you. The purpose of this page is to inform you about which personal information we use about you, why we use and share such information, how long we keep it, and how you can exercise your rights.
When you make a purchase, sign up for a newsletter, or otherwise use our website for downloading articles or other content, you will at the same time give consent to us in having the possibility to access your personal information. It is therefore important that you read through the conditions below. It is important for us to emphasize that we treat your personal information in a secure and confidential manner. For further information, please contact us at info @ flizz.net.
We will not disclose any personal information about you to our business partners unless you have given specific consent to that as well.
Flizz is responsible for processing your personal information in connection with your use of our website and service. The contact information on the data controller is:
Rugmarken 39, 2 5
Email: info @ flizz.net
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USER
Access to and use of this website and service must be in accordance with the conditions below. Do not use the website and the service unless you agree to these terms. The site is compiled and managed by Flizz. We reserve the right to remove or modify any part or everything of the website. We also reserve the right to make such changes at our sole discretion and without prior notice. We therefore recommend that you always review the terms and conditions and note any changes or additions when you visit the website or use our service.
When you visit this website you automatically receive one or more cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can disable cookies in your browser. You also have the option to delete the cookies that are on your hard drive by accessing the settings on your browser.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser and is recognized by the website on recurring visits and which makes it possible to send individualized information to your browser. A cookie may contain text, numbers or, for example, a date, but no personal information is stored in a cookie. It is not a program and it cannot contain viruses.
How long do we keep cookies?
The cookies sent to you from this website will be stored for a maximum of 24 months from the last time you entered the website. Each time you re-visit our website, the period is extended. The cookies in question are therefore stored for a maximum of 24 months from your last visit to our website.
How do I avoid cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can block all cookies, delete existing cookies from your computer or receive a warning before saving a cookie.
What are cookies used for on our websites?
Cookies from our business partners
In this section you will find an overview of which partners send cookies through our website and have access to information collected via cookies sent from our websites.
These cookies are not used for the registration of personal data, unless you explicitly authorize this yourself.
Data can be passed on to third parties in an anonymous form with the aim of targeting marketing and gaining better knowledge of users on the individual websites and the market in general. Information may also be disclosed to third parties if required by regulatory requirements.
These cookies are used to target ads to you based on what is most relevant to the content of the pages you visit and previously visited.
WHEN YOU REGISTER TO OUR NEWSLETTER / SMS service
If you sign up for our newsletter service, you give us at least your name, and your email address.
We do this in order for the service to work, so we know who to send to.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. You can either use “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the newsletter or write to us directly at info @ flizz.net. Then we unsubscribe you and delete all your information.
We delete as a minimum your e-mail address, so we will as far as possible comply with your desire for deletion.
Our legal basis for collecting and storing your name, e-mail address and mobile number is the consent you have given us when you signed up for the newsletter.
It is not a legal requirement that you provide us with your personal data and that we must store and use them. If you do not want us to receive and store your name, e-mail address and mobile phone number, simply do not sign up for our newsletter. The only consequence is that you cannot then receive information from our service.
Flizz has prepared this website and service to the best of its ability and with the utmost care to ensure the best possible user experience. We strive to continuously expand and update our service. The purpose of this service is solely to give the consumer the best possible experience.
Our service is free and we provide no express or implied warranties that the service is complete or accurate. We especially note that certain information may be outdated. We therefore recommend that you check the website’s information before using it.
Neither Flizz or any third party involved in the preparation of this service may be held liable for any damages caused by the use of the Service or the Website, the use or prevention of the use of the Site, and any damages arising from the use of Information on this site.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE USE ABOUT YOU?
We collect and use your personal information to the extent necessary for our activities and to provide high quality personalized products and services.
We may collect various types of personal information about you, including:
- identification information (eg, name, nationality, place of birth and date, gender, IP address);
- contact information (eg postal address and e-mail address, phone number);
- family situation (eg marital status, number of children);
- education and employment (eg education, employment, employer’s name, salary);
- information related to your use of our banking, finance and transaction information products and services;
The information we use about you can either be provided directly by you or collected from the following sources to confirm the content or improve our databases:
- publications / databases made available by official authorities (eg Community newspapers);
- our corporate customers or service providers;
- third parties, such as credit information agencies and fraud prevention agencies, or data providers in accordance with data protection legislation;
- websites / social media with information that you have published (eg your own website or profile on social media)
- databases made available by third parties.
WHY AND ON WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In order to fulfill a contract with you or take action prior to the conclusion of a contract, or to provide you with information about our products and services, we:
- help you and answer your requests;
- assess whether we can offer you a product or service and under what conditions;
- To meet our legitimate interest We use your personal information to use and develop our products or services, to improve our risk management and defend our legal rights, including:
- fraud prevention;
- IT management, including infrastructure management (eg common platforms) as well as business continuity and IT security;
- creating individual statistical models based on transaction analysis, for example, to help optimize our credit rating;
- creating aggregated statistics, tests and models for research and development to improve existing products and services or create new ones;
- personalization of our offers to you and from other business partners through:
- improving the quality of our products or services;
- advertising products or services that match your situation and profile.
This can be achieved by:
- segment our leads and customers;
- analyze your habits and preferences in the different channels (emails or messages, visits to our website, etc.);
- match the products or services you already have or use with other information we have about you;
To respect your choice if we have requested your consent to a specific treatment. In some cases, we need your consent to process your information, for example:
- If we need to process the information further for purposes other than those mentioned in section 3 above, we will notify you and, if necessary, obtain your consent.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH?
In order to achieve the aforementioned purposes, we will only disclose your personal information to:
- service providers performing services on our behalf;
- independent agents, brokers and intermediaries;
- banking partners and commercial partners;
- financial or judicial authorities, government agencies or public institutions upon request and to the extent permitted by law;
- certain authorized professionals such as lawyers, notaries or auditors.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHOUT EEA
In the case of international transfers from the European Economic Area (EEA), where the European Commission has considered that the country concerned outside the EEA has ensured an adequate level of data protection, your personal data will be transferred on that basis.
In addition, we reserve the right to use a data processor outside the EU / EEA to help us perform our business. However, this will only be done in compliance with applicable rules on the transfer of personal data.
WHERE DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your personal information for the period required to comply with applicable laws and regulations or any other period of our operating requirements, such as enabling customer relationship management and response to legal or regulatory requests. For example, most of our customers’ information is stored during the period of the contract and otherwise as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship with applicable law.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW YOU CAN EXPOSE?
In accordance with applicable rules, you have the following rights:
- Access: You can obtain information about the processing of your personal data and a copy of such personal information.
- To correct: If you believe your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may require such personal data to be modified accordingly.
- To delete: You may require that your personal data be deleted to the extent permitted by law.
- Limiting: You may request limitation of the processing of your personal data.
- To object: You can object to the processing of your personal data on the grounds of your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, which includes direct marketing promotion.
- Withdrawing Your Consent: Once you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right at any time to withdraw your consent. Note – this may result in termination of your customer relationship with a requirement for redemption.
- The Right to Data Portability: When allowed by law, you have the right to obtain the personal information you have provided to us, returned to you or, if technically possible, transferred to a third party.
If you wish to exercise the above rights, please email [info @ [flizz.net]. Include a scan / copy of your ID card for identification purposes.
In accordance with applicable law, in addition to the above rights, you also have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
HOW CAN YOU KEEP YOURSELF UPDATED ABOUT CHANGES IN THIS INFORMATION MESSAGE?
We will continuously need to update this information message. We will notify you about significant changes on our website or through our other common communication channels.
HOW CAN WE BE CONTACTED?
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information under this information notice, please contact our data protection adviser by email: info @ flizz.net who will investigate your inquiry.
COMPLAINTS TO THE DATA SITE
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data. You will find the Data Inspectorate’s contact information at https://www.datatilsynet.dk